Monkey jewelry can be a great way to say I "go banans" for you. It can be serious or light-hearted. Either way, it is sure to get attention. Popular monkey jewelry includes: "Curious George" and "See no evil, Hear no evil, Speak no evil" charms. Monkey jewelry is often given to people born in the year of the monkey.
Monkey Charms, Monkey Pendants, Monkey Earrings, Monkey Jewelry through Amazon
Search for: Monkey Jewelry
Sweet Monkey Sayings, Quotes and Trivia/Lore
Here are nice little monkey sayings you can add to your gift.
- It's ape-parent that you.re something special.
- You're more fun than a barrel of monkeys.
- Let's hang around together.
- Let's monkey around.
- I'm ape over you.
- No more monkey business. Let's get married.
- I'll be a monkey's uncle. You never cease to amaze me.
- I go bananas for you.
- "There are one hundred and ninety-three living species of monkeys and apes. One hundred and ninety-two of them are covered with hair. The exception is a naked ape self-named Home sapiens." ~Desmond Morris
- "By trying often, the monkey learns to jump from the tree." ~Cameroonian Proverb
- "The quizzical expression of the monkey at the zoo comes from his wondering whether he is his brother's keeper, or his keeper's brother." ~Evan Esar
- Monkey is a sign in the Chinese Zodiac. People born in the Year of the Monkey tend to be clever, strong-willed problem-solvers. [1920, 1932, 1944, 1956, 1968, 1980, 1992, 2004, 2016]
No Monkey-ing Around
See no evil, Hear no evil, Speak no evil.
Thats what the pictures say.
So listen to me truly now
I want to marry you today.
I'm Bananas for You
I think of you like crazy
Every night of the week
So please let me be with you
And give you the love you seek.
Why did the jeweler go bananas?
Cause a monkey bought all his jewelry.