Octopus jewelry is eye-catching jewelry that is just a bit out of the ordinary. It can be used as a way to share your love of the ocean, sealife, or squid. Or you can wear it simply because it is lovely.
Octopus Jewelry through Amazon
Search Jewelry Mall for: Octopus Jewelry
Octopus Sayings and Trivia/Lore
Here are nice words you can add to your starfish jewelry gift.
- If I had eight arms I'd wrap them all around you.
- Calamari anyone?
- Thanks for being so flexible
- My heart beats for you
- "Talent without discipline is like an octopus on roller skates. There's plenty of movement, but you never know if it's going to be forward, backwards, or sideways." - H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
- "Oh, I love hugging. I wish I was an octopus, so I could hug 10 people at a time!" - Drew Barrymore
- An octopus has three hearts.
- An octopuses tongue is rough like sandpaper and can drill through shells.
- An octopus is a mollusc.
- An octopus has absolutely no bones.
- An octopus' blood is light blue.
- Octopuses collect shells to construct "gardens" around their lairs.
- Octopus ink contains a substance that dulls a predator's sense of smell.
- An adult octopus can squeeze through a hole the size of a 10-cent coin.
- Octopuses are completely deaf.
- The Giant Octopus is the biggest octopus, reaching 30 feet and 400 pounds.
- The octopus bite is poisonous to its prey.
- The first writing ink was made from pigment found in the octopus's sac.
- If an octopus looses an arm it can grow a new one.
With Eight Arms
With eight arms I could take care of you in every way
Able to hug you, hold you, or take your worries away
I'd be able to wait on you hands and feet
Making sure you had plenty to eat
I could drive a car and wipe a tear
Open the door and help you up the stair
But I only have 2 feet and 2 hands
So I do what I can and wash the pans