Rat & Mouse Jewelry
Mickey Mouse jewelry is a favorite among children and adults. It is fun jewelry sure to get happy comments. Generally it brings a smile to everyone's face. Rat jewelry is used to celebrate the Chinese Year of the Rat.
Mickey Mouse Jewelry, Minnie Mouse Jewelry, Mouse Jewelry, and Rat Jewelry through Amazon
Sweet Rat Sayings, Quotes and Trivia/Lore
Here are nice little rat sayings you can add to your gift.
- You're cuter than a mouse.
- You make the nicest squeaks.
- Thanks for not rat-ting on me!
- You have a great tail.
- "Just when you think you've won the rat race along come faster rats." ~Unknown
- "Rats greet you, they interact, they try to please. They are as close to a dog as you're going to get in a rodent." ~Elizabeth Fucci
- "The trouble with the rat race is that even if you win, you're still a rat." ~Lily Tomlin
- Camels can last a long time without water, but rats can go for even longer periods of time without it.
- Rats were first found and reported in American homes in Boston in 1775.
- Rats eat all types of rotten foods but they are unable to throw up.
- Rat is an animal on the Chinese Zodiac. People born in the Year of the Rat are thrifty with money, charming and appealing. [1912, 1924, 1936, 1948, 1960, 1972, 1984, 1996, 2008]
- Renaissance artists sometimes used a black rat to symbolize night and a white one to symbolize day.
- The Chinese honor the rat as a symbol of prosperity and wisdom.
- The Chinese attribute a rat with bringing the gift of rice to people.
- Because rats are usually one of the few animals awake at early hours of the day, in Asia, rats often symbolize the early hours of the day and beginnings.
Out the maze
Wow - You won!
Why did the jeweler like rats so much?
Cause they are a-mazing.