Stud earrings worn by both men and women are simple yet attract the eye. Often starter earrings are either a gold or silver ball. The ball can be tiny (3mm) or fairly sizeable (10mm). However, stuff earrings are not limited to balls -- they can be a single gemstone or even a lady bug theme.
Gemstone Stud Earrings
When a stud earring contains a gemstone, it can range from a simple topaz to something much more stunning like a diamond. Gemstone stud earrings are a simple way to express your personality while still being extremely flexible. They can be worn to the office and then out to dinner. They are a timelss fashion statement for both men and women.
Other Types of Stud Earrings
Though often we think of metal ball studs or gemstone stud earrings, there are other styles of stud earrings. These include symbols such as: love knot, flowers, butterflies, and celtic knots. In fact most symbols can be found on stud earrings. You can express yourself any way you desire.
Benefits of Stud Earrings
Stud earrings are great because they, in general:
- Provide a simple fashion statement
- Don't get caught in one's hair
- Are comfortable even when talking on the phone
- Can be worn by both men and women
- A great for people with small children as there is nothing to "tug"
- Are classic pieces of jewelry so they stay in style