Invite beauty into your life with exotic orchid jewelry that lasts.
Orchid Flower Jewelry:
Orchid Jewelry through Amazon Jewelry
Search Jewelry Mall for: Orchid Jewelry
Orchid Jewelry Rose Jewelry
- You are as rare and exotic as an orchid.
- We're like two orchids on a stem.
- The meanings of orchids include love, beauty, luxury and strength.
- Orchids are nature's haute couture collection.
- An orchid says what words fail to say.
- When God created orchids he was having a really good day.
- All an orchid needs is a little attention.
- There is no such thing as a blue-coloured orchid.
- Greek women thought they could control the sex of their unborn children with orchid roots. If the husband ate the tubers, the child would be male; if the mother ate the tubers, the child would be female.
- Orchids symbolise rare and delicate beauty.
- Orchids occur on all continents except Antarctica.
- The swollen roots of native European orchids were once used as aphrodisiacs.
- The male Crestless Gardener Bowerbird of New Guinea uses orchids to decorate the entrance of his nest. He does this as a courtship display to impress and win a mate.
- The gas released by apples makes orchid buds and flowers wither up and drop off.
Flower Jewelry Iris Jewelry Rose Jewelry
Exotic as an Orchid
While I look upon you now
As your hair falls in the moonlight and shines
I see the beauty within and around
Dancing like the stars
You are my dream tonight
As well as tomorrow and the future too
You are a rare beauty my love
And sweeter than the morning dew