Simple pansy jewelry can add a splash of vibrant color to any outfit. This often understated flower brightens and lightens - often bringing smiles.
Pansy Flower Jewelry:
Pansy Jewelry through Amazon Jewelry
Search Jewelry Mall for: Pansy Jewelry
Iris Jewelry Rose Jewelry Sunflower Jewelry
- Some people look at a pansy and see a common flower. Others look at it and see a happy face.
- Don't be a pansy - give me a chance!
- Hey fancy here's a pansy.
- An armful of pansies is an armful of smiles.
- What did one pansy say to the other? Why the funny face?!
- Loving pansies is not for wimps.
- Pansy by name, hardy by nature.
- Antsy pansy!
- Handy pansy!
- If flowers could smile they'd all be pansies.
- Be wild. Hug a pansy.
- Lighten up. Have a pansy!
- "Pansies for ladies all--(I wis. That none who wear such brooches miss. A jewel in the mirror). " - Elizabeth Barrett Browning
- "Pray you, love, remember. And there is pansies, that's for thoughts." - William Shakespeare
- The pansy derives its name from the French word "pensée" (meaning thought) because it seems to have a face.
- Pansy flowers are edible and taste like grapes and mint.
- Some of its other names include "ladies-delight" and "johnny-jump-up". Who would have thought a pansy could be such a naughty little flower.
- The colorful pansy is the flower of Osaka, Japan.
Flower Jewelry Iris Jewelry Rose Jewelry
Simple an bright - the coloring is right
Growing quietly in the garden still
Filling the land with this bright band
With memories lighter by a window sill
Grow with easy my gentle friend
And show kindness to all you see
As one never knows how simplicity grows
It triumphs throughout the land