Roses are a favorite flower that symbolizes love and beauty. Bring this beauty into your day by wearing roses.
Rose Jewelry, and Rose Flower Jewelry through Amazon Jewelry
Search Jewelry Mall for: Rose Jewelry
Rose jewelry can be a way to say "I love you", "I miss you" or "I'm sorry". Jewelry gifts last much longer than fresh roses.
Though roses come in many colors including: white, yellow, peach, pink, red, lavendar and black, red roses are often the most sought after. This is because red roses are thought to mean true love. With such a meaning, they are appreciated around the world.
Iris Jewelry Flower Jewelry
- To my Rose - From your Thorn.
- Roses are red, violets are blue, I am in love and it's with you.
- Now that I'm with you, everything is coming up roses.
- Have a blooming beautiful day.
- My love for you cannot be nipped in the bud.
- The most beautiful rose in the world pales in comparison to you.
- Time to stop and smell the roses.
- A rose a day keeps the doctor away.
- "I'd rather have roses on my table than diamonds on my neck." - Emma Goldman
- "The world is a rose; smell it and pass it to your friends." - Persian Proverb
- "What's in a name? That which we call a rose / By any other name would smell as sweet." - Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet
- "True friendship is like a rose: we don't realize its beauty until it fades." - Evelyn Loeb
- "He who wants a rose must respect the thorn." - Persian Proverb
- "We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses." - Abraham Lincoln
- "Some people are always grumbling because roses have thorns. I am thankful that thorns have roses." - Alphonse Karr
- Men usually prefer red roses; woman ofter prefer pastel color roses.
Iris Jewelry Orchid Jewelry Sunflower Jewelry
Roses Are Red
Nursery Rhyme from 1784
Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Sugar is sweet;
And so are you.
Valentine's Day Poem
from Gammer Gurton's Garland, a 1784 collection of English nursery rhymes
The rose is red, the violet's blue,
The honey's sweet, and so are you.
Thou are my love and I am thine;
I drew thee to my Valentine:
The lot was cast and then I drew,
And Fortune said it shou'd be you