Let yourself be swept away with moon jewelry. Moon jewelry can be romantic and mysterious.
Moon Jewelry, through Amazon Jewelry
Search Jewelry Mall for: Moon Jewelry
- Please let me romance you under the moonlight.
- The moon rules the tides like you rule me.
- Thought I would moon you!
- Like the full moon you make me do strange things.
- Nowadays even the moon is broke. Reports say it is down to its last quarter.
- I would love to have dinner with you under the moonlight.
- "The moon is like a mystery novel, the sun like a motivational self-help book and the stars a coffee table book of photography. The sky is the whole library and God the librarian." - Pepper Giardino
- "There is something haunting in the light of the moon; it has all the dispassionateness of a disembodied soul, and something of its inconceivable mystery." - Joseph Conrad
- "When we describe the moon as dead, we are describing the deadness in ourselves. When we find space so hideously void, we are describing our own unbearable emptiness." - D. H. Lawrence
- "A new moon and a windy night, sweep the cobwebs out of sight." - Old Saying
- "If the moon is with you, care not about the stars." - Egyptian Saying
- "The light of all the stars is not equal to the moon." - Chinese Saying
- "The moon does not heed the baying of dogs." - Italian Saying
- "The older the moon, the brighter it shines." - Jamaican Saying
- "Wolves have howled at the moon for centuries, yet still it is there." - Italian Saying
- Dr. Eugene Shoemaker trained the Apollo astronauts. He wanted to be an astronaut himself, but was rejected because of medical reasons. But he made it into space after all since his ashes were scattered on the moon.
- In China, the dark shadows on the Moon are called "the toad in the moon" not the "man in the moon".
- The footprints left by the Apollo astronauts should last at least 10 million years.
- When walking on the moon, astronaut Alan Sheppard hit a golf ball that went 2,400 feet.
Light up the dark
Reflect the sun
I love you
You are the one.
Fly Me To The Moon (originally called to "In Other Words") words by Bart Howard
Fly me to the moon
Let me sing among those stars
Let me see what spring is like
On jupiter and mars
In other words, hold my hand
In other words, baby kiss me
Fill my heart with song
Let me sing for ever more
You are all I long for
All I worship and adore
In other words, please be true
In other words, I love you