Engagement and wedding

Share how you got your engagement ring, how you plan to give your ring, and related stories

Engagement and wedding

Postby sweetu » Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:17 pm

Do you know the period between the engagement up to the marriage is ideally the honeymoon period as you can chat,gossip,know each other and still have no responsibility?
sweetu

Re: Engagement and wedding

Postby kimsoeun » Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:37 am

oh honeymoon is what it is called. This is the first time I heard about that though. Well it makes me wonder.
kimsoeun

Postby rjagual » Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:46 am

we can always be in honeymoon with your partenar when love, sincerety, caring, laughing,...exists.
rjagual

Postby tonyystrauss » Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:40 am

Antique wedding ring is usually from the 19th century and 20th century pure gold belt. Many of these gold bands engraved with the expression of feelings or an important date. Gemstone jewelry in the antiques trade in expensive luxury in the Middle East and Asia have not yet allow the flow of imported stone.
tonyystrauss

Postby makcruze » Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:29 am

Antique wedding jewelry for the bride, groom and mother of the bride is waiting to be discovered. Moreover, wedding jewelry souvenirs for their loved ones, such as the antique charm and pendant jewelry.Some old wedding ring, raised a delicate designs with turquoise, which marks the forget-me-not flowers. It is not difficult to find 19th century wedding ring with pearl or small diamonds.
makcruze

Postby allina_18 » Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:32 am

Well, I have planned to throw my reception party at San Francisco venues which are the best venues of our city. I am sure coordinator of the venue will assist me whenever I need.
allina_18

Return to Marriage Proposal Ideas and Stories