Halloween jewelry can be spooky, creeepy, ghostly, and spirited. Delight in celebrating this holiday in your own special way whether it is a simple jack-o-latern charm, a 14k gold ghost pendant, and/or skull earrings. All of these and more make unique gifts that any witch or ghost is sure to remember.
Halloween Books Halloween Gifts
- If you are going to wear a costume all day, make it as comfortable as possible (get non-itch makeup, if it has scratchy fabric wear a barrier, etc)
- Wearing a witch hat, halloween jewelry and makeup can be a great way to go to work on halloween.
- Go out in a group, it is both more fun and safer.
- Give out sealed candy when possible.
- Colored lightbulbs can make things that extra bit scarier for a reasonable price.
- Children trick-or-treating in the dark need to be visible to vehicles. Skipping unlit paths is recommended.
- Spooky California : Tales of Hauntings, Strange Happenings, and Other Local Lore (Spooky) - by S. E. Schlosser
Thirty creepy tales of ghostly hauntings, eerie happenings, and other strange occurrences in California. Perfect reading for halloween and campfires.
- Spooky Halloween Crafts - by Susan Cousineau
Find great halloween decorating and party ideas, halloween recipes and decorations.
Thanks to Amazon.com for fast, efficient, and reliable book processing
- Spooky Eye Gum Balls - a tasty, scary bubble gum treat for you and your friends on halloween. (They look pretty real with blood vessels and all)
- Electronic Spider - add a spider by your door to scare youngsters. Give your guests a scare at parties.
- Spider Web Platter - Perfect for partys and get-togethers - this spider web design platter is sure to add that special touch.