To create a romantic gift, choose something that will mean something special to him or her. Add notes, poems, or sayings from here or our Valentine's Day Jewelry page. Send gifts online; wrap it nicely; give it with love.
A gift becomes romantic when you add love and care. One's whole life becomes romantic when you build daily love-filled habits to let your partner know that they are special everyday.
Favorite jewelry gifts that show you care are often heart-shaped jewelry, rubies or pearls. These beautiful affordable jewelry gifts open the heart. Perfect for special occasions or Valentine's day. Add a sweet note and a romantic book or love poem to make the gift that much more special.
Heart Jewelry: Add a note saying: You have my heart; you have my love
Similarly you may want to consider a Love Knot Necklace to show that your love is everlasting.
Ruby: Ruby is often thought to be the stone of love.
Pearl: Pearl symbolizes love, success, and happiness.
|Other Gifts: to show you care.|
Last Minute Gifts:
Gifts to be Delivered within 36 Hours or Less
- Talk about your sweetie with sweet, positive words (both in private and in public)
- Call your partner loving names (ie: sweetie, honey, best friend...)
- Always greet your sweetheart at the door to show them that you are happy to have them home. (This helps your partner look forward to coming home to a burst of love)
- Let them your sweetie know how much they mean to you.
- Avoid blame, nagging and bringing up the past. Provide solutions and what to do now.
- Pay attention to your honey
- Do all that you say you will do for your honey
- Be honest and kind -- use tact where needed
- Listen, empathize & appreciate
- One Minute A Day: Gazing in each others eyes with love feels wonderful
Once a Week
- Let your lovebear know that they are extra special Ie: Wear favorite clothes for your sweetie, play their favorite song, etc
- Once a week (or more!) make a "date" with your partner -- even if it is to dance in the living room.
- Complete a task that your sweetie really would apreciate having you do
- Do one of their favorite activities with them or one of their "chores"
- Spend quality together time - watch a movie/tv show together, read a book together, or simply listen to each other
- Leave love notes in their briefcase, shirt, automobile and/or house
- Enjoy something new together - it helps bring new excitement to your relationship
- Find a way to tell your partner how much you love them, for a very long time. This can be during a long drive, walk or even rollerblade.
Books for Both of You
- The RoMANtics Guide: Hundreds of Creative Tips for aLifetime of Love - by Michael Webb
Find and develop many ways to sincerely express your love.
- The New InterCourses: An Aphrodisiac Cookbook - by Martha Hopkins, Randall T. Lockridge
Wonderful recipes for romantic evenings... including how to pick out music and candles.
- A Book of Love Poetry - by Jon Stallworthy (Editor)
Classic poems from well-known authors, poets from all over the world, and contemporary poets as well. Add some romance to your life.
- Intimate Kisses: The Poetry of Sexual Pleasure - by Thomas Moore (Foreword), Wendy Maltz (Editor)
Love expressed in many, many ways. Explore, discover, behold.
Relationship Building books:
- The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work - by John M. Gottman
Awesome book showing why some marriages make it and why some fail -- tips on how to make marriages last. VERY informative.
- Fighting for Your Marriage: Positive Steps for Preventing Divorce and Preserving a Lasting Love - by Howard J. Markman, Scott M. Stanley, Susan L. Blumberg
Great tips for improving any love relationship.
- A 4th Course of Chicken Soup for the Soul: 101 Stories to Open the Heart and Rekindle the Spirits - by Jack Canfield (Editor), Mark Victor Hansen, m McCarty, H. McCarty (Editor), Meladee McCarty
Inspirational and heartwarming book - a good reminder of the good hearted people of the world.
Thanks to Amazon.com for fast, efficient, and reliable book processing
Sweet Notes to Add to Your Gifts
- I love you with all my being, please remember this by holding a symbol of my heart.
- From my heart to yours
- You are the the sunshine of my heart
- I love you with all my heart
- Please open your heart to my love
- Rubies symbolize love - please accept this as a token of my love for you.
- Think of these rubies as ruby slippers and come home to me.
- You give me pearls of wisdom every day.
- You are more beautiful than these precious pearls.
- You sparkle and shine more than the sun.
- You dazzle me with your brightness.
Books for Both of You Love Notes Romantic Gifts Romantic Poems
Other Romantic Gifts
- Valentines Day Gifts - with a note saying how special they are
- European Designed Flowers - Grower-fresh, hand-tied, flower bouquets made with that special touch .. for your someone special. Add in a note saying you smell soo sweet.
- Swarovski Crystal: Romantic Gifts - wonderfully romantic gifts from Swaroski Crystal. Find a very special gift! Try the new Swarovski Gift Finder.
- Godiva Chocolate - with a note saying that they are even sweeter.
- Stuffed Bear - with a note saying that you give the best bear hugs! (Or you like their bare arms.)
My Love is for You
I give you my heart today
Hoping that you will say:
"I love you very much too
I give my heart to you."
Love Couplet by Rumi
Translated by: Coleman Barks
The minute I heard my first love story,
I started looking for you, not knowing
how blind that was.
Lovers don't finally meet somewhere,
they're in each other all along.
You are So Special
I wake up dreaming of you
Wanting you to always be here
You are so very special
I love it when you are near.
Sonnets from The Portuguese - XLIII
Elizabeth Barrett-Browning (1850)
How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
I love thee to the depth and breadth and height
My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight
For the ends of Being and ideal Grace.
I love thee to the level of everyday's
Most quiet need, by sun and candle-light.
I love thee freely, as men strive for Right;
I love thee purely, as they turn from Praise.
I love thee with a passion put to use
In my old griefs, and with my childhood's faith.
I love thee with a love I seemed to lose
With my lost saints, -- I love thee with the breath,
Smiles, tears, of all my life! -- and, if God choose,
I shall but love thee better after death.