Ho, Ho, Ho! Santa, also known as the father of Christmas, symbolizes the joy of giving. Save the effort of going to the north pole, simply wear some santa jewelry as a tribute.
Last Minute Gifts:
Gifts to be Delivered within 36 Hours or Less
Santa Sayings (to add to your gift)
Santa Sayings, Quotes and Trivia
- For someone as generous as Santa Claus.
- Santa told me to deliver this to you.
- Christmas time is for giving. The big man told me that.
- I read your letter to Santa.
- Ho, ho, ho. Hopefully this cheers you up!
- For someone who has been very good.
- As sweet as milk and cookies.
- Remember he's always watching you.
- I'll let you sit on my lap if you let me sit on yours.
- It's not called fat, it's "pleasantly plump".
- Come slip under my Christmas tree.
- From Santa's little helper.
- "Alas! How dreary would be the world if there was no Santa Claus!... There would be no childlike faith then, no poetry, no romance to make tolerable this existence." - Francis P. Church
- "Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus." - Francis P. Church
- Santa Claus has many names, including; Saint Nicholas, Saint Nick, Father Christmas, Kris Kringle and Santa.
- St. Nicholas was a generous man who devoted himself to children.
Just Like Santa!
Generous and kind
Milk and cookies are great
Happy to help
I'm thankful you're my mate